we sales Scissors , Surgical Instruments
KC Industries company is one of the manufacturing various kinds of scissors and agricultural implements in all over south India.We are the undisputed leaders in tailor scissors manufacturer of Kerala. We are in this field for the last sixteen years in manufacturing and marketing high quality high carbon steel tailor scissors. Our product is famous for its durability and precission.
We have a well equipped factory at Ottapalam (Kerala) and an able marketing network with dedicated staff. Our Crafts men and tool room are the best in the industry. We use high carbon steel (EN-9) for manufacturing of tailor scissors and we adopt hand forging method and a special tempering process which is speciality of our scissors.
Our art of craft surface treatment plant for Nickel and chromium plating and powder coating plants are unique in nature. We use seven tank process for powder coating which ensures colour durability and finishing. Our products are 100% hand forged free of damage while dropping and can be sharpend and used for long time.
Our product range starts from 6 inches to 12 inches and have various models (domestic & industrial) such as brass handles, aluminium handles and rubber handles, full high carbon steel. Our continuous effort is to improve our quality and upgrade the product. With in a short period we are going to enter the all over India.
• 8, 9 & 10 Inches High Carbon Steel Tailor Scissors
• 8, 9 & 10 Inches Black Powder Coated Tailor Scissors
• 9 & 10 Inches Weight Less Black Powder Coated Specials
• 9 & 10 Inches Brass Handle Tailor Scissors Ordinary (Nickel Plated)
• 9 & 10 Inches Brass Handle Specials
• 6 Inches Household Black Powder Coated Scissors
• 12" Special Cutting Tailor Scissors
• 10.5" Special Cutting Tailor Scissors
• 10 Inches Full Plated High Carbon Steel Tailor Scissors
• 12" Weight less Full Steel Tailor Scissors
Highlights of our Products
• Unbreakable - Does not break even if it is dropped.
• Unlike other scissors it is re-usable after sharpening again & again without losing its original temper & quality.
• We use high carbon steel (Grade EN-9) for manufacturing our whole range of scissors to ensure its long lasting cutting quality.
• The whole manufacturing process is done by hand forging (handmade) by highly skilled blacksmiths.
• Exclusive Heat Treatment - Tempering and other heat treatments are done by traditionally skilled craftmen with their traditional knowledge which is still kept as their trade secret.
• Wide variety of products for wide range of jobs - either domestic or industrial. The sizes range from 6" to 12" and the handles are made of brass, aluminium, rubber coated and high carbon steel.
• Surface Treatment - Surface is treated with nickel coating, chromium coating and powder coating. The powder coating is done in Seven Tank Process, one of our own speciality, which ensures smooth finish and colour durability.
• We have a well situated and well equipped factory at Ottapalam, with a team of dedicated craftsmen & staff, we can say the best in this industry.
• Each piece of our product is checked for the quality throughout the entire manufacturing process by experienced supervisors. The continuous effort to maintain and improve the quality of the product is done by a team of dedicated staff. Our efforts are to satisfy the customers to increase the goodwill and growth of our company.
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
DESPATCHING : ORDERS ARE PROCESSED AND DESPATCHED QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. NORMALLY, WE ARE ABLE TO DELIVER WITHIN 15 TO 30 DAYS INSIDE THE INDIAN MARKETS.
GUARANTY POLICY : IF ANY MANUFACTURING DEFECTS FREE REPLACEMENT AT OUR COST. IF UNFORTUNATELY THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE IS DEFECT. CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND ON RETURN OF THE ITEM WE WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT.
PRICES : ALL PRICES SHOWN ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDIAN RUPEE. 5% VAT TAX EXTRA FOR ALL PRICES.